Eliza Patrick has given me her playlist for her book Stay With Me, along with insight as to what some of the songs mean. For more on Eliza Patrick, see the links below with her bio. You can find Stay With Me on Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, ARE, and iTunes.
With one look, I’m his . . .
With one touch, he’s mine . . .
With one kiss, it changes everything between us . . .
I’ve been famous since I can remember. Singing, acting, dancing—I’ve done it all. The tabloids cover my every move, but I don’t want that anymore. I want to be normal, whatever that is.
When I leave Hollywood for college in Vermont, I’m on my own for the first time in my life. This is my chance to figure out who I am and what I want in life.
But it’s a lot harder than I expected. I can’t escape my image. Classes are difficult, and I’m struggling. And then there’s Caleb Fox.
Sexy, intriguing Caleb Fox.
Caleb is the one man who doesn’t want to use me. He breaks down my walls. He challenges me. He wants me. And I just don’t know if I can give him the same—or if he’ll stick around when he finds out my shameful secret that the tabloids haven’t managed to uncover.
Dating him is risky enough, but loving him could break me.
Stay With Me Playlist:
- Someone Like You - Adele
- Gravity – Sara Bareilles
- Starry, Starry Night – Don McLean. Caleb and Hailey both like Van Gogh and one of Van Gogh’s paintings, Starry Night, is mentioned in the book.
- Dancing Queen - ABBA
- Catch My Breath - Kelly Clarkson
- Make You Feel My Love - Kris Allen
- Hallelujah – Jeff Buckley. This is my favorite song, and I include it for every book I write.
- Everything I Do I Do It For You – Bryan Adams. I would say this song is very true for Caleb and his feelings for Hailey.
- Falling Softly – from the Broadway musical, Once. This is the song Caleb and Hailey dance to at the Halloween dance.
- My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson. I chose this because Caleb’s and Hailey’s lives would suck without each other. ;)
- Something – George Harrison. Another song I love, and this holds true for both of them with the line, “like no other lover.”
- To Show Me Your Love – Mike Schmid: This the song that plays in the book trailer. I think it’s very romantic and swoonworthy, much like how Caleb feels about Hailey.
Elyssa Patrick writes sexy, emotional contemporary romances and New Adult. She is currently working on her next novel.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ElyssaPatrickGoodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6469665.Elyssa_Patrick
a Rafflecopter giveaway
|Tour Hosted by Book Crush http://bookcrushbookreviews.com|